Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Show only post title in the search box


Gadgets For Blogger -  The search engine allows you to request media content with specific criteria (typically those containing a word or phrase that you specify) and obtain a list of files that meet these criteria by entering a keyword. If search engines are applied to the blog, so my friend can find a near-post or article keywords

At that time I never complained, did not know who complained the same. Complained about the search engines on the blog. I complained because the default setting of search results removing the post title and content, in my opinion less Optimal. I saw my friend's blog blog seems like a lot of them are the search results just issued a post title that the link leads to a full post, I think it's very good when in place on my blog. I finally put it that way. In what ways? Under way.

• First of all go to blogger.com

• Once in the dashboard, go to Edit Html design → → Expand Widget

• Find the following code

<b:include data='post' name='post'/>

• Remove and replace the code with the following code


<b:if cond='data:blog.homepageUrl != data:blog.url'>
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType != &quot;item&quot;'>
<a expr:href='data:post.url'>
<div style='border: 1px solid #333; padding: 5px; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 15px; margin: 0px 5px 2px;'><data:post.title/></div></a>
<b:else/>
<b:include data='post' name='post'/>
</b:if>
<b:else/>
<b:include data='post' name='post'/>
</b:if>

2 comments:

  1. Coding which is shared in this blog is very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment....and if you need any help related to coding you can post on FB page or mail me...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...